Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sunday Tote in the Y Acres Studio

 We were able to squeak one project in this week.  
A little bit of late night sewing soothes the soul for sure.  
I tried one more pattern from Noodlehead called the "Redwood Tote".  
It was quick to put together
and I enjoyed seeing how the project turned out
I love the small zipper front pocket
and the back slip pocket
Makes a great little tote to carry by the handles
Or crossbody - hands free carrying!!!
Crazy about the neon colors!!!!
It is a nice zipper bag with lots of room inside and out.
It was fun to make however I am anxious to get back to making my own creations and patterns. I love the planning and drawing and math involved in making the ideas in my head come to life. Onto the next project!!!
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!