Thursday, January 25, 2024

Gummy Bear Favorite Treat

 Our sweet treat of a puppy - Ms. Gummy Bear Girl - says she is looking to fill your life with all the sweetness in her heart.
Hello! I am Ms. Gummy Bear Girl
I am hoping someone chooses me to be their FURever best friend
I am a very good listener
and am the best snuggle bear around!
Would you like a big hug?
I am a super loyal puppy
Wherever Mr. Yesteryear Acres is.......
That's where you will find me!
He calls me his sweet little shadow
If you choose me to be your sweet Gummy Bear
I will come running when you call
Keep you company day and night
and make sure you giggle every day
I am ready to go home tomorrow
So please make me yours!
Love,
Ms. Gummy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!