Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Radio Made Me Do It

 So there I was, minding my own business, when the radio station I was listening to in the background said, "Have a Happy National Hot Chocolate Day!" And boy ohhhh boy did my ears- and tummy- perk up at that sound!
So when one wishes you a happy National Hot Chocolate Day, there's simply only one thing to do!
Get out all our favorite hot chocolate things to celebrate this holiday!
Some with whipped cream and malt powder
Some with marshmallows AND whipped cream
Don't forget the sprinkles!
Now that's the PAWfect way to come back inside the house
Ahhhh toasty warm again
William says the whipped cream is his favorite part!
No matter how you 'hot chocolate' 
Have a wonderfully tasty National Hot Chocolate Day!
Cheers! (And no this doesn't count as breaking any diet/health resolutions, because the radio made me do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!