Friday, March 22, 2024

11 Months Fri-Yay!

Can you believe that Hazel is 11 months old today?!? It is her LAST month update as she will officially be ONE whole year in April. Hazel Bea continues to be a shining light of love and kindness. Her curiosity is so amazing to watch as she explores the world around her. I’m so very honored to be her Mama! 
Hazel knows SO many things! She has lots to say and knows: “Up, pouch, bottle, more, all done, uh ohhh, book, Grandpa, Grandma, AbAgaaail, eyyyyes, nose, mouth, Teeeeth,  monkey, owl, horse, cow, elephant, kitty cat, puppy dog, chicken, dragon, Hi, Bye Bye, and Kisses”. My favorite is when Hazel asks for kisses or leans in for kiss when they are read to her in our bedtime books. Her sweet little soul is everything to me. She has so many opinions and loves pointing to what she wants as well as pointing and babbling to ask what the names of things are. I hope she always keeps her verocity to learn and explore. Every day Hazel gets a little closer to walking. She is starting to stand more and more by herself and is doing lots of headstands to try and stand up without any support. She wants to GO GO GO! Her crawling continues to amaze me with her speediness as well as her climbing and motor planning shenanigans to get into EVERYTHING. Game Board box? Perfect step ladder to climb to the books. My creative little baby- or toddler at this point! Hazel Bea has 6 teeth and is SO tall. She is already in 12-18 month clothings and the pant legs are starting to rise again (probably due to her LOVE of food like her Mama- especially fruit!) I love my sweet smart brave Hazel Bea so very much! 
Watermelon Drum and Corn Maracas - can't be BEAT!
Hazel loves walks in the park
Especially when Grandpa give her his hat!!!!
Cheerios are a favorite treat
WHOOOla the Owl, Twilight the Pegasus and Lotus the Dragon
Mandatory Trio of Lovies!
And now to try to capture her 11 month "Milestone Photo"
The perfect time for a headstand
Look Mama! One hand!
Grandma - take my picture please
I am THIS BIG!
I bet I can walk to those blocks!!!!
Happy 11 Months my little Hazelnut, bumble bee, sweet pea, sweet potato, silly goose, fruit bat, hooty owl, purple princess! 
May your love of mythical creatures and sharing always stay in your heart. 
Always,
Your Mama (Amelia) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!