Sunday, March 24, 2024

Side Projects Y Acres Studio

 In between assisting Always Amelia with the ongoing quilt projects, I finally am back to working on my quilted sweatshirt. I haven't made too much progress as it is a lower priority but I am loving what is happening so far!
I have one front panel complete!!!!!
Just have to quilt it to the sweatshirt piece and then onto the other front panel
I also made a cushioned purse strap for a travel wallet purse I own.
The strap is embedded with slash proof wires and it is SO scratchy!!!!
Ahhhhhhh so much better
Happy Side Project Sunday from Y Acres Studio!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a consistent source of learning and growth in my life. Get exclusive sneak peeks into upcoming features of Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!