Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Unanswered Mail

 This morning I awoke to a stream of incoming emails.  So many emails!  I received one about every 3 minutes and all of them were inquiries about Yesteryear Acres Doodle Puppies and Devon Rex Kittens. I could not imagine how so many people were sending emails in one day.  I finally noticed that the originating range of dates for the emails were from December 2023 through May 2024.  Somehow my website did not send these emails to me until this morning! I am so sorry if you sent an email to me and I did not respond.  I take great pride in answering my emails quickly. 
Look at all these emails!!!!
HOW CAN THIS BE?
We need to start working right away
Yesteryear Acres will diligently answer all these emails today!
If for some reason, you do not receive a reply from me when emailing, please know that I did not receive it. I always answer my mail so if you do not receive a response, please email me again!
Our email is doodles@yesteryearacres.com
Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!