Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sibling Trip

This evening I listened to my son as he talked on the phone with his older sister.  He has decided that he is going to visit her at college for an entire weekend.  My son has never seen her campus yet as he has had sport and school commitments that interfered with visiting.  His cross country schedule is coming to a close and so on his very first weekend off he will be driving all by himself to go visit his sister. All by himself.  Alone.  On a long drive. Without me.  Or anyone else.  To visit a college campus. ACK!  How can he be old enough to do this already?! I will be a nervous wreck until he arrives safely.  That is a long drive! Despite my worry, I am super excited for the two of them.  My daughter is so excited that her brother is coming.  They have already made plans to go to two hockey games and a football game.  She is going to show him all around campus and give him the full tour.  My son is so excited for......the food.  Yes that is right. He wants the college food.  He can't wait to go to the buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  ALL YOU CAN EAT!  I am fairly certain that my daughter's college dining staff will have to go grocery shopping after my son leaves.  He is a growing boy after all.  The weekend should be a great time for the both of them.  I can't wait to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!