Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WALDO!!!!!!!!!

My daughter has been at the Marine Corps Base in Quantico, Virginia since early July.  She is training at TBS and she will be there at least through the end of January. The training at TBS is very difficult.  It is a full onslaught of physical and mental exhaustive training.  I don't get to hear from her very often as she has precious little free time.  When I do get to talk to her - I stop EVERYTHING and spend every second being grateful for the time we do have. When she was at the Naval Academy, parents often would post pictures of parades and other events, and I would spend hours combing through the many photos in the hopes of finding "My Waldo".  It is a pastime that most Naval Academy parents share.  We can't be there with our children so we derive our pleasure from a tiny little glimpse of our loved one in a group photo.  I know that some of my Marine Mom friends have been lucky enough to find their Waldo in the TBS Marine Corps photos but so far, I have not seen her.....
Until today! I FOUND MY WALDO!
I never knew a picture of the back of her head could bring me such joy.
My Waldo.  I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!