Monday, January 28, 2013

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!

Today is my younger daughter's birthday and she is lucky enough to be celebrating it in Europe. I told her she will never never never ever forget this birthday. It is literally her dream come true. 
She is seeing all the sights
And making each day an experience of a lifetime
I am so happy for her AND I am so grateful because today

Her host family made her an Apple Tart to help celebrate her big day. 
Happy Birthday My Sweet Girl!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!! 
AND....................
Just in case you thought I forgot it was PUPPY picture Monday
Here are this week's cute puppy picture updates -
They are one week old

And still so tiny

They are a bundle of happiness!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!