Friday, January 4, 2013

Room for me?

Today was spent tying up all the little loose ends before my younger daughter departs for Europe.  I think we have everything covered.  We have to go through her 2 bags one last time, do the online check in for her flights, pick up her rail pass but we are nearing the end of the giant To Do list.  We have had fun getting ready together and I know her adventure is going to be amazing. Of course....I AM GOING TO MISS HER!  When I went to bed last night it hit me.  She is going to be GONE! She is my bestest helper.  She is my smiley happy sunshine girl.  She is my I love you Mommy girl.  She is my watch silly girly TV shows girl. I don't know how I will survive the next 6 months without her! I know this is the best decision and greatest adventure and I never ever would want her to miss such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity but.......
is there room for me in her suitcase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!