Sunday, January 20, 2013

Email Issues

Today I received a few emails from people who hadn't received my replies to their previous email inquiries. It seems there was a glitch with the outgoing mail server last week. I am SO glad they emailed me again because along with writing my blog every day, I am committed to answering all my emails. I am usually very prompt with my email replies and if you haven't heard back from me within a day, please email me again as something must have gone wrong. I always feel so awful when someone doesn't receive a response from me.  I wouldn't want anyone to feel that I have ignored them as answering my emails each and every day is a top priority for me.  In fact just yesterday, I was telling my mom that I never have a day off from computer work.  I haven't taken a day off in years.  I write the Yesteryear Acres blog every single day and I always answer all my mail.  I also take care of the doodle doggies and puppies so every day is a busy day around here.  I check my emails frequently throughout the day so if for some reason I missed your correspondence, please email again.  I am happy to answer any and all questions.  That is what I am here for and I am always happy to help.  Also never hesitate to write anytime.  I am never too busy to get mail.  I love hearing from my puppy families! As a matter of fact......I will go check my inbox now. Email time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!