Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hoping Not Serious

Where am I right now? If you guess Urgent Care - you win. Oh. My.  Can I  get a frequent flyer card or something? Can I have a dedicated room? My son was injured during track practice. He has what appears to be a severe head injury and neck injury. The doctors at the Urgent Care are thinking possible cervical fracture. Right now they are fitting him with a cervical brace and it looks like we will be transferred to the Emergency Room by ambulance. I just hope my boy is okay.  He is in a lot of pain.  We hope we can be seen here and it is something less serious like a soft tissue injury.  No scratch that - we are definitely headed to the emergency room. The doctors just came in and said he has to go. The ambulance just arrived and they are coming to get him.  I will be following behind. Looks like we are in for a long night.  

2 comments:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!