Friday, May 29, 2015

Calendar Check!

As soon as the first of each month rolls around, I make a printed monthly calendar that I tape to the refrigerator with the "To-Do" list for each and every day.  We all have electronic calendar versions of Yesteryear Acres things to do plus personal calendars with more things to do and then JUST to be sure we get our things done, we have the master calendar that is on our refrigerator. Our calendar days are always full. We never have a square without writing on it.  Some squares are so full that we need to write everything in abbreviations which can be tricky to decipher. I find myself staring at the refrigerator wondering what 2HER means until I get the AHA moment and I realize I meant my son has a 2 Hour Early Release day (obviously).  With my son's high school graduation this Sunday and my daughter's college graduation last week and our sweet doodle puppy care list, our calendar is overloaded!  I wrote SP? for Friday May 29th way back on May 1st.  Now how am I supposed to remember what SP? is supposed to be?  I couldn't figure it out so I just pushed it to the back of my mind and started the morning's chores.  As soon as I was done with the early morning work, Bri and I were on our way to the strawberry patch.
One long row of deliciousness!
The picking was excellent 
One for the basket, One for me!

It wasn't long before we had several peck baskets full.
Once I got home and checked the calendar again, I cried out "STRAWBERRY PICKING!"  Gosh I am good!  I predicted the first day of picking would be Friday, May 29th and that I would be out picking strawberries. 
 Calendar to do list......CHECK!
Thank goodness too - because tomorrow's to-do list says, "Make Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream".  Looks like I am right on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!