Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Last Prom

Tonight is my son's senior prom.  It is the last time Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I will do the whole prom picture photo session, waving goodbye, oh how they grow so fast, routine.  We enjoyed every minute....
Bri kept her dress a surprise. It is beautiful!

Everyone needs a corsage picture

True Love

Awwwww

My son had Olive Doodle help with a big surprise

Olive was happy to deliver the present!

Open it Bri!

Thank you Olive!  Good job!


Olive did her job perfectly!

Olive says, "Well what is it?"

Olive has very neat writing for a doggie!

I think she loves her new earrings!

Well you know me..... Just a few more pictures!!!!

And of course pictures by the pond!

Ready to head off to Prom

Have fun you two!

Your chariot awaits!
Happy Senior Prom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!