Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thankfulness Day 20 - USMC Ball

My younger daughter was able to travel to Camp Lejeune this weekend to meet my older daughter and accompany her to the Marine Corps Ball.  I am so thankful they got to spend the weekend together. I am so thankful they are best friends.  I am so thankful that my kids support one another and are always there for each other.  And finally, I am so thankful that my two daughters had a blast together!
My older daughter is the best at doing fancy hair for the ball 
Excellent Ball Hair! 
My younger daughter's gown 
Ready for the ball! 
Gosh I love these two! 
Official 241st USMC Birthday Ball 
They had a great time 
Sisters! 
Best Friends!
Thankful


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!