Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Day Thankfulness....Amen

This morning I awoke with my heart full of joy and happiness. My son was sleeping in his bed.  My younger daughter was sleeping in her bed.  My older daughter was sleeping in her bed.  My children are home for Thanksgiving.  My greatest happiness in life and what I am most grateful for above all else is my family.  I love them to the very depths of my soul and they complete me. Thanksgiving is the time to reflect and show thanks for our many blessings.  I am thankful for all of mine.   I am thankful to have my children home for the holiday. I am thankful that Bri is home for Thanksgiving.  I am thankful we are able to share our feast with the friend our son brought home. I am thankful that we were able to talk to my older daughter's boyfriend and wish him a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for his devotion to our country. His empty chair at our table along with the many other families who also have empty chairs is a reminder of the numerous sacrifices made by those who serve. We miss you Ben.  We can't wait until the Spring when your deployment is over.  Thank you to all our Puppy families. May you be surrounded with food, fun and family.
And most of all......

Thank you for a house full of people that I love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!