Friday, January 20, 2017

Rainy Doodle Day

It's been a rainy day here at Yesteryear Acres. It has been sprinkling on and off for a majority of the day. However we don't let the rain cast a gloomy shadow over puppy pick up day!!! Lily's sweet golden doodle babies are going to their forever homes today. I will admit that these days are a little bittersweet for us, but the look of pure happiness on all the families faces as well as their new furry family members makes it all worth the while. Safe travels furry friends! We love you all :)

I'm waiting for my family...


OH! THEY ARE HERE!! 


Following Mr. Yesteryear Acres on a walk before my car ride home!


Getting in once last pounce before I go! 

Have fun in your new homes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!