Friday, January 6, 2017

Thawed...No Wait. Frozen Solid.

My son got a fishing kayak for Christmas. We didn't think he would be able to test it out until the Spring but on Tuesday we found out that
We were wrong 
They may have had to break the ice a bit but kayaking happened 

Olive Doodle Dog is an excellent kayaker as you can see   
Bri gave the kayak a quick paddle as well 
Then on Wednesday, our pond looked like this. 
 Not one spot of ice.  The Doodle Doggies all wanted to go swimming!!!! 
Yesterday Maverick begged to go see the pond. 
"I bet I can go swimming!" 
Wrong!
 
Last night's activities
This morning Maverick was prepared 
Not one spot of water 
There shall be no swimming today! 
Guess we will have to wait until Spring for our next kayaking adventure
I think so Doggies.  I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!