Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like......

Happy December First!!!!  It's the month of Holiday Happiness!!!!  My daughter Amelia was the first to wish us "Happy December First" at exactly 12:00:00 this morning.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres had Christmas music playing full blast as I came down this morning and my coffee had a picture of a Christmas tree made out of cream! I think this December will be the most magical Christmas month ever!
Amelia is already busy making scrumptious treats!
Caramel covered Rice Krispies! Mmmmmmm  
We have even started our "Yesteryear Acres 25 Days of Christmas" Food Calendar. We must have goodies every day!
And look what arrived in the mail!!!!
Chocolates!
Or is it art?
They are so beautiful...Should I eat them? 
"How would I know?  I'm a doggie!  We can't have chocolate. I think I am going to make my own food calendar. Let's see.....Dog Biscuit, Dog Biscuit and Oh I know!  Dog Biscuit!  Thanks Amelia!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!