Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thankful for Thankfulness - November 30

Today is the last day of the Thankful Month of November. I am thankful for the 30 days of thankfulness.  I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for my Doodle Doggies.  I am thankful for my animals.  I am thankful for the unconditional Tail Wagging Devotion that our furry family members give me every single day.  I am thankful for delicious home-cooked dinners and scrumptious homemade desserts.  I am thankful for laughter and times shared with those I loved.  I am thankful to love and in return be loved.  I am thankful.
Happy Last Day of Thankful November!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Mini size Goldendoodle puppies

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!