Thursday, April 19, 2018

All 5 Senses

My son is always finding new toys for the Doodle Doggies and Doodle Puppies here at Yesteryear Acres.  He loves keeping our doggies entertained and loves finding new things for them to enjoy.  This week's find was a sensory ball. 
It covers: Sight (Bright Colors) Sound (Squeaks and Rattles) Taste (Beef Flavored) Scent (Beef Scented) and Touch (Different textures)
Nutmeg's puppies were happily napping and so we asked her if she would like to come outside to try out the new toy. 
Her answer was a resounding YES! 

Oh boy!!!!! Fetch time! 
Here I come! 
DID YOU KNOW IT IS DELICIOUS AND IT SQUEAKS???? 
I love this ball, I love this ball, I love this ball ...
Please can I smell it again???? 

This ball is all mine!  
Deliciously fun!
Dear Doodle Doggies, 
Do not worry.  We placed a huge order so everyone can have fun with the new sensory balls!
YIPPEEEEEEE!  Can't wait for my turn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!