Friday, April 27, 2018

I think I will just wait for you

Nutmeg's Chocolate and Caramel Double Doodle puppies had a little fun playing in and out of the puppy play area.  Today's lesson was merely exposure to the play area with the gate open.
Alright Puppies....Let's see if you can go in and out of the play area 
That looks like a big challenge 
We have to climb over this mountain? 
How will we ever do it? 

Maybe you go head first? 
Or maybe it is feet first? 
I say let's go for it
Up and over!
Come on guys!  You can do it! 
They made it look so easy 
Here I go! 
I think my head is too big 
I think my butt is too big 
I think my belly is too big 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I think I will just wait for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!