Sunday, May 27, 2018

Helping Hand

My younger daughter lives in the most adorable cottage style house just down the road from us.  It was built in 1900 and it is simply adorable.  Being a homeowner comes with many challenges and my daughter needed a little brotherly help with some of the home projects that were stacking up. It is hard to do some of the bigger improvement projects all by herself. My son is always happy to help out and the charge for his services is usually in the form of food. A good man-sized sandwich with all the toppings is enough incentive for several hours of handyman work. He is a great brother! This afternoon the supervisor crew showed up while my son helped out my daughter.
And they say good help is hard to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!