Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Slipper Worthy!

As I was cleaning up after dinner, Mr. Yesteryear Acres said I needed to go outside and see the afterglow of the spectacular sunset.  The entire sky was bathed in a pink light and it was definitely not to be missed.  I ran outside with my slippers on and it was beautiful.
I got to our driveway just in time to capture the moment 
The sky was amazingly brilliant 
So then I thought, what if I walk just down past the barn in my slippers to see the sky
And then I thought.....what if I walk a little further towards the pond
just to see a bigger piece of the sky  
And then I thought....well my slippers are already soaked, I might as well walk the rest of the way to the pond!!! 
I would call this sunset
Slipper Worthy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!