Friday, November 8, 2019

Baby Ernie - Thankful when he finds his family!!! Day 8

Marmalade's Double Doodle puppies are all going home this weekend except for one adorable puppy.....Baby Ernie!!!!!!  Baby Ernie's family just called to let us know that their older doggie got hurt and they cannot bring home their puppy tomorrow.  So Baby Ernie is now available and ready for his new home now.  He will mature to 65+lbs and is a big lovebug!!!!!!  
Mr. Blue Argyle Collar Boy 
is the spitting image of Ernie! 
He has Ernie's same easy going temperament 
And will grow up to look just like Ernie. 
Awwwww look at that sweet face!!!! 
Baby Ernie is great at playing fetch 
He is a faithful  
and loyal 
Pup!  
Leaf catching is his specialty! 
"Let me help clean up your yard"
I shall start a leaf pile 
Here you go! 
I am a great landscaper! 
At your service 
I am also very good at soccer! 
I am quick on my feet! 
 I will be thankful when I find my furever family 
And I will be sure to bring them lots of tail wagging devotion!
I am ready for my new home now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!