Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Thankful Day 12-Snow Delicious

Last night Yesteryear Acres was perfectly blanketed in snow. Ernie McDoodle awoke to his favorite thing... A winter wonderland!
Hello Snow!
Look Mom! It's EVERYWHERE!
I just LOVE the taste of fresh snow!
First you take a small little lick to make sure it's a good spot
Then you have to plop...
And slurp as many snowflakes as you can as you roll from side to side
I have found that it's the best way to eat as much snow as you possibly can
I really love it when my Mom makes me fresh snowballs too
They are just SNOW delicious!
SLURP!
Hehehe see what I did there?
Snow makes me happy!
I am SNOW thankful for Snow!

Always,

Amelia















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!