Monday, November 4, 2019

Puppy Picture Monday - Always Thankful - Day 4

As always we are so thankful for our Puppy Picture Mondays.  Having adorable puppy pictures each and every Monday makes Monday the happiest day of the week!
Marmalade's Double Doodle Girls are the star today! 
Playtime is fun time! 
So much to do 
and so many toys to find! 
I found the yellow one! 
I have the blue monkey!
I am so strong! I have the dumbbell! 
And 1 and 2 and 3 
Time to get that monkey! 
Got it! 
Can't catch me! 
Wait a minute! 
I spy 
The pink peanut!
Hi Amelia! 
Follow the leader 
Here we come! 
 march march march
Gotta keep in step 
We made it! 
Following Amelia is so fun! 
She is so fast! 
We are coming Amelia! 
We love playing Follow the Leader with you! 
Days like these 
bring smiles to our faces 
and tons of tail wags!  
Thank you Amelia 
She gives the best hugs 
Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!