Monday, December 9, 2019

Dr. Maverick

The other day I had a sudden and severe pain in my front tooth.  The only thing I could do to provide relief was to submerge my tooth in a glass full of ice water.  I probably walked around holding my teeth in the glass for 12 straight hours.  Any time I took my tooth out of the ice, searing pain returned.  This morning I saw the dentist and he confirmed that I needed an immediate root canal from irreversible pulpitis.  The likely culprit of my sudden tooth issue....a tick bite from a few weeks ago!  Now that my root canal is complete, I should start feeling much better.
You know what you need Mrs. Yesteryear Acres?
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
and a nap!
Thanks Dr. Maverick.  You are so right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!