Thursday, December 26, 2019

Happy Pawlidays!

Yesteryear Acres was in full Pawliday mode yesterday! I was honored to be the Christmas Cottage host for the family gathering. We had holiday pot roast, homemade rolls shaped like a wreath, and oodles and oodles of delicious desserts and treats. 
After our big meal it was time for quilt cuddles and present opening
I love having my house filled with everyone I love!
And as always, I couldn't leave out my little happy Always Amelia Clan of animals!! 
Merry Christmas Ernie!
You are such a good boy!!
And so are you my little Professor Maverick!
You can't have too many hedgehogs!
Merlin LOVED his first Pawliday celebration!
New toys and lots and lots of love
Happy Pawlidays from my clan to yours!!

Always,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!