Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Snow Place Like Home for the Pawlidays

Yesteryear Acres has officially been blanketed in a beautiful layer of snow!! It is really beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Like all our adorable sweet doodles, Maverick and Ernie just LOVE the snow!
OH MY GOSH LOOK AT ALL THIS SNOW!
I want to lick it all up! Slurp!
Or maybe I will just catch them falling from the sky! I just love fresh snowflakes!
Come on Maverick! Let's play Snow leap frog!
Boing!
There is SNOW place like home for the Pawlidays!
Thank you Mother Nature for all our beautiful Snow!
After all the extra snow playtime, I am sure my doodle boys will sleep soundly tonight dreaming of a white Christmas.

Always,

Amelia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!