Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bubbly Fun Day

So there I was, minding my own business, when ALL OF A SUDDEN I was on Chewy.com and purchasing peanut butter flavored bubbles for the doodles and catnip flavored bubbles for our kitty-doodles. I mean I clearly was not looking for something as magical as what I found in these fun flavored bubbles, but let's just say that the magic found me and I couldn't refuse! (See I am totally innocent here). Today was BUBBLE DAY!!!
You mean these kind of bubbles are for eating!?
I think we better try these out ASAP
You read my mind sweet doodles!! Ready for some tasty bubbles!?!
READY. SET. BUBBLES!
Oh wow these smell like peanut butter!
Oh they taste delicious!!!
Mom! I want to try the kitten ones!
Quick! Catch them all!

What a bubbly fun day!!

Always,

Amelia







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!