Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Pictures for the Decade

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020!!!! We started our day with the traditional New Year's resolutions.  One of my resolutions was to make sure to meet my daily step goal and not fall short no matter how busy I am.  I also want to make sure to savor some of the little moments in life.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I love to have a cup of coffee on the dock and the entire year of 2019 went by without us ever making it to the dock once for coffee.  I don't want another year to go by without us taking moments here and there to enjoy life's simple pleasures. The doggies resolutions were the same as every year - Live with Tail Wagging Devotion! As we ring in the New Year and the new decade - here's a look back at the last decade of tail wagging devotion at Yesteryear Acres
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014 
2015 
2016 
2017 
2018 
2019
Here's looking to 2020!!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!