Monday, January 27, 2020

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: One Time in a Trench

Once upon a summer, there was a young Double Doodle puppy named Ernie McDoodle. He helped Mr. Yesteryear Acres and his mom dig a drainage trench....
He had a very important job of fetching all the caps for the pipes... 
And although the days passed and the young Doodle puppy grew up to be a full Doodle doggy... He NEVER forgot his very important job...
MOM!! Look I found a pipe piece!
Um Ernie? Did you pull that from Mr. Yesteryear Acres stash!?!
Why yes I did! Didn't I do a good job!?
I carried it all by myself to bring it to you like this...
I am the best drain pipe fetcher of all time! Right Mom?
Of course you are my silly doodle!! Let's just agree to NOT tell Mr. Yesteryear Acres about this...

Always,

Amelia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!