Saturday, August 15, 2020

33 Years of True Love

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I got married on August 15, 1987 and today we are celebrating 33 years of True Love. He is simply the best man I know and I am so thankful to share my life with him. 
He is always ready to lend a helping hand 
In the YA Studio business  
and in raising our Yesteryear Acres Doodle Puppies.  
Mr. Yesteryear Acres has a "CAN DO!" attitude for everything. 
Designing the YA Studio - CAN DO! 
A birthday party for a Belgian Malinois 
complete with a piƱata - CAN DO!
Knowing exactly my favorite things - CAN DO!
Winter Hot Chocolate and Smores around the Campfire - CAN DO!
Loving our puppies every single day - CAN DO! 
Loving what we create in the studio - CAN DO!
Loving Every Single Day Together ...
DEFINITELY I DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!