Sunday, August 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Mrs. Yesteryear Acres!

 Today is Mrs. Yesteryear Acres Birthday!!! So in true birthday princess fashion, I set out to make all my Mom's favorite things. It isn't every day that you get a whole day that is all about you and your favorite things!! And even less often that you get a day off here at Yesteryear Acres, but with everyone's help, we were able to make a super special day for her. 
First you have to start Mrs. Yesteryear Acres' birthday morning with her favorite breakfast...
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake of course!
With extra orange zest and a honey drizzle finish
Then some pattern making for a new Criss Cross Apron
I love watching her new ideas come to life!
So beautiful, just like her!
SEW CUTE!
Half way there!
Sneak peek of the finished product!
Then I made a family holiday staple, Strawberry Jello Salad to go with her birthday lunch
Then it was a perfect summer sunny after lunch walk
With my birthday bestie of course!
After all, we had to make room for birthday dinner!
TACO bout a good day am I right?!
Next up... Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! To be enjoyed with a big glass of skim milk and the company of the Yesteryear Acres workforce and a Hallmark Movie.

Happiest of Birthdays to my Mom, Mrs. Yesteryear Acres! I have had the best day celebrating you and everything that brings you happiness!
I love you so much!

Love,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!