Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures







We are expecting rain this weekend so we decided that today would be a good day to do our weekly photo session with the puppies. In order to get 2 or 3 really good shots of a puppy, I take somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 photos of each pup. So on average I take around 300 pictures each week - which takes a good 2 hours as unbelievably, puppies don't understand "Look at the camera and SMILE!" I have to say I am especially talented for catching just the perfect picture of a tail or ear. You should see my collection of ear photos! Dazzling!!! Anyway - today was nice and warm and I actually took OFF my jacket! The puppies really had fun and you can almost hear each puppy say "RECESS!!! WEEHOO!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!