Saturday, June 19, 2010

Polar Bear Cub

I am pretty darn sure that the cream girl in Autumn's litter loves me so much that she neeeeeeeds to stay here.  As in forever.  As in I think I really really need that cute little polar bear of a cub to be my puppy.  We haven't kept a puppy in a while and I don't have a single cream doodle doggie that throws chocolate babies - so really it is almost a necessity.  She is a big big stocky puppy and she is totally in love with me.  She is always by my side and she is a pretty easy going mellow pup and I am totally in love with her. Now as I am plotting on just how to make it official....I am thinking that tomorrow is Father's Day.....and what says "I LOVE YOU" more than a sweet cream puppy that licks you and kisses you and follows you every where and thinks you are ever so smart and clever and benevolent?  I am thinking that tomorrow should go something like this: "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!!!" and then I sneak the puppy onto his lap and then the puppy gives Mr. Yesteryear Acres her best and sweetest look and does the classic doodle head tilt pose and kisses him on his chin. I mean that has to result in complete and total love and voila!  The Polar bear cub is ours!  I am sure Mr. Yesteryear Acres will never see my devious plot coming.  He will just be mesmerized by her beautiful blue eyes and that will be that.  I wonder if it will look too obvious if I already have a name for her?  I am thinking because she looks just like a polar bear she should be named "Juneau".  Awwwww - see?  That is so cute!  That is so irresistible!!!!  Who could resist a cute puppy named Juneau???  Alright. Wish me luck!  Tomorrow is puppy day!!!!  I mean tomorrow is Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!