Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Puppy Mobile hits the road again

Tomorrow morning bright and early the Puppy Mobile will be hitting the road.  I am heading east to go to the Naval Academy Class of 2012 Parent's weekend and I will of course be bringing furry friends along with me. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is getting the mobile Puppy Living Room all ready for the trip tomorrow.  It is the nicest travel box and makes driving all day with a car full of puppies SO easy.  The puppies like it too!  I will be making one stop for a delivery about 3 hours away and the other puppies are going all the way to Annapolis. It should be a great trip and the weather is supposed to be terrific.  The Parent's weekend at the Naval Academy is a big deal and I cannot wait!!!  I am sooooo excited!!!!  My daughter started her junior year at the Academy in August.  As in she has been there 2 whole years already and THIS weekend will be the first and only time I will get to see her room!!!!  My daughter keeps telling me it is just a plain dorm room but she doesn't understand that I don't care what it looks like or if it is plain or ugly or boring or beautiful and amazing - I just want to see it!!! That way when she tells me about her day or what she is doing I can visualize just where she is and just what it looks like.  I also get to meet a lot of her midshipman friends and that will be awesome!  Friday I will be going to all her classes with her including her Chemistry labs.  We get to eat lunch in King Hall with all the other midshipman at the Naval Academy which is a real treat! I am sure I won't sleep a wink all night!!!  I have "met" a lot of really nice moms of other 2012 midshipman on facebook and we are meeting for dinner in Annapolis tomorrow evening so we can actually MEET each other.  I think there is something like 50 of us!!!  That will be the biggest dinner outing I will have ever been to.  We have a football game on Saturday, tailgate parties, lunches, dinners, friends, food, classes, shopping - I mean this is going to be one full and very busy weekend.  I have some baking/cooking to get done this evening along with getting all the puppy care packets ready and make sure the puppies are all ready for their big adventure.  My music list is updated and ready to play!  USNA Parent's Weekend...... here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!