Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Day Was Gone Just Like That

Did you ever have a day where the day was gone just like that? Before you know it, dinner time is here and you look back and wonder how the day flew by so quickly. Today was one of those days. I spent three hours this morning publishing the new pictures to my website. I have brand new individual pictures of all our puppies and it takes forever for each picture to upload. I think the website looks really great. Some of our F1B Labradoodle puppies have the silkiest coats and they are all just adorable. I am super happy with this litter. They are incredibly sweet and so cute. This afternoon was spent doing housework and puppy chores and then I helped my daughter get ready for the big homecoming dance. I did her hair in a French braid that started on one side, wrapped around the back and then ended in a side bun. I actually got it perfect on the first try and she loved it. It was fun hanging out with her as she got ready. She looked absolutely beautiful. I hope she has a fun time tonight. It is pretty cold and dreary outside. I don't think wearing high heels and a short dress will feel too particularly wonderful in this weather. Hopefully they will be able to get some good pictures inside the dance. With the cold air settling in, I think I will have to start baking something warm and deliciously autumn-like tomorrow. Maybe some homemade applesauce cooking on the stove and a pumpkin cheesecake in the oven. I am fairly certain my family will all agree with me on that one! The smells of autumn goodness always brings a warm smile right to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!