Friday, October 1, 2010

Sunshine Friday

YEA!  The sun was out today! Oh how I missed the sunshine.  It was just beautiful out all day long.  The puppies loved it. The doggies loved it. Mr. Yesteryear Acres loved it and I loved it.  My daughter and I brought the camera outside with us this afternoon and took some great pictures of the puppies while they were playing.
This puppy is going to grow up to make sure all the leaves get raked in the yard:

This one already knows how to sit:

And this one knows the true meaning of taking it easy:


It was nice to spend the afternoon out in the sunshine. Tonight we all enjoyed a delicious dinner, prepared by yours truly, and capped the nice weather day off by heading out to the dock tonight to see all the stars.  Nature's planetarium didn't disappoint. We got a great look at Jupiter and saw 2 really good falling stars. We brought a constellation guide out with us and found some new constellations. That was really fun and I learned that what I thought was the little dipper wasn't even close! I must do some more studying to be better prepared for our next star gazing evening.  I would still be out there but the clear sky brought about some seriously falling temperatures.  I was freezing!  I think it is just about time for a nice big mug of hot chocolate and some melted marshmallows. I will get all the new puppy pictures published to the website tomorrow morning, but for tonight - it is time for slippers and a warm comfy robe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!