Monday, October 28, 2013

Sunny Monday Puppy Happiness

The sunshine felt SO good today!  This weekend was so cold and windy.  I think I spent most of the weekend wearing two jackets AND my hood! I wasn't quite ready for the deep freeze yet!  Today I actually got to walk outside jacket free.  It was lovely!  The puppies thought so too!
Okay my sweet Goldendoodle Puppies.......get ready for your adorable Monday Puppy Picture Photo Shoot
Ready? Set? GO!

Perfect!
Thank goodness I have a fast shutter speed!
Because one second later....they were off to have fun!
Awwwww - I love Birdie's Goldendoodle babies!
Nutmeg's Red Caramel and Chocolate puppies are just beginning to open their eyes
Little peeks of cuteness!
Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!