Thursday, July 24, 2014

Can I have another suitcase?

Oh my goodness!!!  Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies and Doodle Puppies are in for a real treat.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I picked up so many goodies and treats and toys and collars and training tools and more doggie toys - I don't know how we will get everything home! We were lucky to get a ton of samples and then we even more lucky and got full sized Doggie toys and goodies galore! We went to a great class this morning on becoming certified dog trainers and then Mr. Yesteryear Acres went to 2 more seminars while I hit the show floor. My bags were so heavy, I could barely carry them back to the room.  Looks like we might need another suitcase!!!!  We are so grateful to have been able to attend the Super Zoo.  We learned so much and are bringing home so many awesome things for our Doodle Doggies.  This has been such a great experience and I can't wait for our Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies to see all their presents!!!!  Super Zoo was SUPER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!