Friday, June 26, 2015

Thanks Bri!

I have so enjoyed reading Bri's guest blog entries this past week!  It is awesome to get her perspective on life here at Yesteryear Acres.  My favorite thing about Bri is her unconditional love of our doodle doggies and puppies. She loves our doggies with her whole heart and our doggies love her that much right back.  When Bri helps out around Yesteryear Acres, she doesn't do the work out of the normal responsibility of having a job, she does it out of pure love. Bri never just checks things off of a list, she checks and double checks and if a doggie needs something, you can bet Bri is right there to make sure everything is taken care of properly. Bri takes care of the doggies and puppies because she loves them, not because she has to.....and that makes all the difference in the world. I loved Bri's blogs so much that I think she should fill in as guest blogger a few more times this summer!  Maybe I will make every Wednesday, "Bri Day".  Bri loved writing the blog and I loved reading it!  Thanks Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!