Tuesday, June 30, 2015

One Extra Second

Today, on this very last day of June, we are being given one extra second of time.  One whole second!!!! I thought about how I would spend my extra second.  I actually spent many seconds thinking of how to spend my one extra second. In fact, by the time I figured out how to spend my extra second of time, I am fairly certain I used up an inordinate amount of seconds.  It is hard to try and calculate how much love you can squeeze into one whole second! Of course I wanted to spend my extra second loving all my Yesteryear Acres Doodle puppies, Doodle Doggies, and Doodle Cats and Doodle Horses and Doodle Family!  Any given extra second or minute or day or week - I will always choose to spend it with my family doing what I love.  Living and loving life here at Yesteryear Acres.  It is my everything.  I hope that your extra second is also well spent.  Happy Last Day of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!