Sunday, August 16, 2015

Birthday Walk

My sister and her family came over today to spend one last day with us before they had to leave.  It was a great day.  We spent time with all the doodle doggies and doodle puppies and got to take a great long walk all together.
My older daughter is sporting a 40lb weight vest, because you know a five mile hike in the heat of August isn't enough of a workout for my Marine!

The Doggies were happy to join us on our adventure
Of course I had to take a turn wearing the weight vest

The wildflowers in the prairie grass were beautiful

The lookout point

I am so happy to have my older daughter with me! 
Lots of happiness right here!

My heart

Blossom is SOOOOOOO happy to have my daughter home too!

Sister....Best Friends....Best Birthday walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!