Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Evening Walks

After eating a delicious home-cooked meal, the best way to shake off the "I AM SO FULL" feeling is a lovely evening walk with the Doodle Doggies. My son suggested that we take a few doggies out tonight after dinner and of course I said, "Yes!" Evening walks with my son are something I treasure.  He always thinks to invite me and I am always grateful to be asked to join him.  I will miss our evening walks when he leaves for college. I am thankful I have so many pictures of our walks. I am pretty sure that our entire compilation of evening walk pictures has me in a sweatshirt jacket and my son in a plain white T-shirt.
Tonight was no exception....
The dogs may be even more thankful than I am to be invited

Nothing beats an evening walk through the field with their best friends

A walk wouldn't be complete without lots of Doodle Hugs

Who wants the next back scratch??

The only picture my son let us take of all three of us.  
Thanks Bri for being quick with the picture!!!!  We almost missed him! 

My son's favorite thing....with his favorite person.

We stayed until the sun slowly descended leaving a beautiful glow to light the way home. Thanks for the walk.  I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!