Friday, August 21, 2015

Fair Day

This morning we decided to do one last fun outing before my son moves to college tomorrow.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres was kind enough to stay home and take care of all the doodle doggies and doodle puppies so that we could go to the fair.  It has been on our list all summer and even though we didn't make it to the big State Fair - the county fair was a great time.
"Oh my gosh!  Bunnies!"

Farm Girls!

Smiles all around!

Future Farmers

My Marine

Never happier than when looking at farm equipment

Tractor time!

Lunch Break

Good thing we didn't bring the trailer.....

Or bunny hutch

or goat pen

We really wanted to bring home one of everything!
Please???  He will fit on my lap!

But this Brown Swiss really wants to come home with us!

So does Jake the Horse!!!!!

This is when I wish we had the Puppy Mobile set up.  Everyone wants their own snow leopard!!!!!  Wait.....Can I keep him?

Camels too!

Marine Corps!

Best Excavator ever
Happy Fair Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!