Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Different Kind of Hay Ride

Oh HAY everyone! It's Amelia once again reporting on life here at Yesteryear Acres.

Today my Dad and I spent the afternoon raking up the leftover grass/hay that was not used in the second baling. My Dad had mowed the previous day so it was able to dry out and make it easier for us to pick up. He is so thoughtful that way. Once all the doodle doggies were taken care of my Dad asked me if I wanted to go for a hay ride and of course I said YES! Well, it was a different kind of hay ride, but we had a lot of fun anyways!! We might have had a competition to see who could load and unload their side faster, which may have lead to a small hay fight and grass filled shoes. But HAY I didn't say anything :)

First we made big piles to be loaded onto the trailer
Then we spread everything into the garden to enrich the dirt for next year
Going back to get more grassy hay!!
Oh what fun it is to ride a hay filled trailer toniiiiiighttttt!! HAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!