Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11th

This morning my brother woke up and went right outside to put our flags at half mast. September 11th, another day that will live in infamy for the United States. I will never forget the seemingly normal 3rd grade day that taught me about the horrible things in this world, and the heroes that rise among us. It is in times of tragedy that we need people like them the most, but it is every day that they should be thanked. Thank you to all the men and women who fight for our country. To the heroes that walk among us, and to the ones we have lost, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Never forget that freedom is never free. A big thank you to my personal heroes, my Grandpa, my Sister, Ben, Greg, and all the wonderful people I have met who serve our country. I love you all so much and I keep you in my thoughts and heart always.



God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!