Sunday, September 25, 2016

Home Sweet I Love Yesteryear Acres So Much Home

After almost four weeks of being away........I AM HOME!  Home Sweet I Love Yesteryear Acres So Much Home!!!!!!! I am so happy to be back!  I missed everything and everyone. When I arrived at the airport, Mr. Yesteryear Acres was there waiting for me with a pseudo Chauffeur sign that had my name on it.  He made it just for me in case I forgot what he looked like.  That Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  He cracks me up.  I have to say, I was given the full special welcome home treatment! He had a huge hug for me, a cup of coffee made just the way I like it AND a dozen roses waiting for me in the car.  Awwwwww.  I think he missed me as much as I missed him.
It was the nicest welcome home ever.
The Doodle Doggies all remembered me and greeted me with tail wags of happiness the second I walked in the door.  The Doodle Puppies were so excited to see me too.  The kitties ran to me as soon as they heard my voice and I have been surrounded by cute lovable doggies and kitties ever since.  Home. Sweet. Home.  My heart is so full of happiness and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!